Monday, July 16, 2007





Hello, it has been a few days since I posted. Still really busy with parties, kids and getting ready for my show on the 4th. I wanted to show you a picture of our dog Sammy. We got him for free when he was a pup at a local flea market. The original owners named him Sammy. My husband wanted something a little more masculine like "Hawk", but the kids insisted on keeping the original name. He is a little over a year now. The stuff on the ground is one of the kids toys that he chewed. He will chew anything he can get a hold of! He is a runner too! We live out were most people have at least 2 acres. When the kids leave the door open, he darts out and takes off all over the neighborhood where there are corn fields, soy field, apple orchard etc. He always comes back though.
Oh well, I better get moving and post my new set in my Ruby Lane shop now. Be sure to take a peek. It is called Fall Foilage, pretty colored set!

No comments: